- REAL PEUDULUM: A gravity-swing pendulum with precise anchor escapement
- 3 HOURS TICKING: It can actually work for around 1-3 hours when finished!
- STYLISH OUTLOOK: Appealing home decor for room or office
- CHALLENGE YOUR MIND: Fun of kits building & brain teasing of mechanical engineering
- PERFECT GIFT: Gift for mechanical lovers or family & friends
Robotime LK501 Pendulum Clock Mechanical Gears Kit Specification
Assembled Size: 234*117*346 mm
Packaging Size: 357*235*46 mm
Energy Type: Windup
Estimated Time: 5 hours.
Age Range: > 14 years old
Warning: Small Parts Not for Children under 3 years old.
If you assemble the product correctly and use the wax inside to reduce the friction between wood board properly, the clock will run for 1-3 hours.
This is a perfectly designed DIY kit that requires your hands-on work to complete.
The whole set is extremely well designed, with very tight tolerances and good machining. The interlocking mechanisms are pretty ingenious. Assembling without glue and chemicals. Details are already cut and ready to assemble. The wood is beautiful and smooth.
With Laser Cutting Technology, the pieces are easy to remove from the sheet of plywood, the laser cutting is precise and clean (no residue smoke burns). The pieces go together smoothly with no glue and with step-by-step visual instructions.
These designs are inspired by real-life mechanisms. The team believes that building these beautiful working models should be fun. It brings unforgettable times of working together on projects between you and your kids.
Great brain teaser. Gets lots of attention and looks great on the desk. Your coworkers, friends or family can’t help but play with it.